An Age Co Funeral Plan fixes the cost of a funeral at today’s prices because it pays for the services included in your plan in advance. There are four Age Co Funeral Plans to choose from, each designed to meet different needs and budgets.
The Age Co Funeral Plan promise
Age Co Funeral Plan and TopCashBack Terms and Conditions:
- To qualify for cashback you must purchase online with the single payment option only, within 30 days of clicking through from the TopCashBack website. Phone or application form transactions are not eligible.
- This promotion shall not be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- Save £100 applies to all Age Co Funeral Plans purchased between 25 February and 30 April 2020. For example, a Holly plan purchased in a single payment will cost £3,650 instead of £3,750, or £304.16 instead of £312.50 if paid over 12 months. A discount also applies to plans purchased by instalments over a period greater than 12 months.
- Please ensure cookies are enabled on your browser and refrain from deleting cookies until you have completed your purchase.
- Coming back to this site via Google or websites other than TopCashBack may prevent the cashback from tracking. If in doubt, you can always clear your cookies and return to the site via TopCashBack when you are ready to buy.
- Feel free to browse the site for more information and to read Age Co Funeral Plan Terms and Conditions and Key Features Summary or request a guide, but you must purchase online within 30 days to qualify for cashback.
- Age Co Funeral Plans have a 120-day validation period, starting from the start date of the Funeral Plan. You will not be eligible for cashback if your Funeral Plan is cancelled within 120-days of the plan start date.
- Please note that cashback will be paid within 150 days after purchase.
† Save £100 applies to all Age Co Funeral Plans purchased between 25 February and 30 April 2020. For example, a Holly plan purchased in a single payment will cost £3,650 instead of £3,750, or £304.16 instead of £312.50 if paid over 12 months. A discount also applies to plans purchased by instalments over a period greater than 12 months.
^ Source Dignity plc Annual Report & Accounts 2018.
* If you call the 0800 number, you will be speaking to Dignity. Calls may be recorded for monitoring and quality purposes.
5 Star Defaqto rating applies to the Rowan Plan.
Age UK Enterprises Limited trades under the trading name Age Co.
Age UK Enterprises Limited (registered in England and Wales no. 3156159) is a trading subsidiary company of Age UK (registered charity, no.1128267) and donates its net profits to Age UK.
The Age Co Funeral Plan is provided by Advance Planning Limited, a company incorporated in England and a subsidiary of Dignity. Registered office: Advance Planning Limited, 4 King Edwards Court, King Edwards Square, Sutton Coldfield, West Midlands B73 6AP. Registered in England, no. 3292336.